FAQs: I'm not happy with the traffic on my street (too slow, too fast, not enough signs, too many signs, etc.). Who handles these issues?

The streets in Windermere are by owned and maintain Travis County. Travis County has exclusive responsibility and authority to add, maintain, and remove traffic control signage on County streets. The County does not inform the WHOA of their actions nor the rationale for their actions. You may wish to direct your inquiry to Travis County Commissioners Court. Precinct 2, Road and Bridge Office, 512-266-3314.