FAQs: How do I report a violation of a deed restriction?

All violation complaints must be made in writing and must include your name and address. Anonymous complaints will not be accepted. You must include a description of the violation, the exact address of the violation, and the time(s) and date(s) seen.

Reports of violations of the Windermere HOA CCRs may be made in writing to:

Windermere Homeowners Association
PO Box 1158
Pflugerville, Texas 78691-1158

Additionally, complaints may be dropped in the "suggestion box" outside the Windermere Clubhouse (located at 16800 Gower Street) or submitted via email.